Wednesday, September 2, 2015

my perfect day...



BLOG-TEMBER
Wednesday, Sept. 2: Describe your ideal day. Where would you go and what would you do?

this, ya i'm not very good at this.  I'm too much of a dreamer to have a plan when the possibilities are endless...

But if I had to start somewhere I would start by saying it would last more than 24 hrs.  I don't know how many, just "more." Maybe it wouldn't have a set time limit, but when I get done with whatever is on my mind, then and only then would it end.

the ideal day would definitely include:

~Waffles
~A clean house
~Community Worship
~Kids (anybody's)
~Some form of creating
~Reading     {or I could just spend ALL day reading-there is a very good thought}
~Continue reading on a flight to somewhere in the world where I can help someone
         {see where I was going with the  >24hr request}
~Baking
~Sharing product of said baking with Friends
~A date with the Mr {outdoors, under the stars, with a blanket, and NO bugs}

none of the following would be involved:

~Alarm Clock
~Time Clock
~Cleaning
~Calorie Guilt
~News (noon, 5, 10 or anytime)


I'm sure throughout the day, more and more would be added!

Truth is, as soon as each day involves 1) Jesus + 2) Love,  it is perfect.  However, each chance to spread a little of either around, should not be passed up!


For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere.   Psalm 84:10

Join me for Blog-tember hosted by Bailey Jean at Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment