Saturday, September 5, 2015

iTunes playlist



Saturday, Sept. 5: Put your iTunes/music player on shuffle and share the first 10 songs that play.

1.What if His People Prayed...Casting Crowns
2. Don't Give Up...Calling Glory
3. Lord, I need You...Matt Maher
4. Awake My Love...I Am They Band
5. Everything Glorious...David Crowder Band
6. The Proof of Your Love...For King & Country
7. Wake Up...All Sons & Daughters
8.  The Power of the Cross...Matt Hammit
9. No Turning Back...For King & Country
10.  Come Alive...Crowder
11.  God Gave Me You...Dave Barnes
12. More than Conquerors...Rend Collective
13. The Harvester...Brandon Heath

... Ok I need to stop!

I LOVE music.  It's one of my love languages...but NOT a spiritual gift.  Unless I'm in the car, there... there I give Francesca Battistelli a run for her money!  Brett and I LOVE live Worship Concerts!!!

Some of our absolute FAVORITES...

All Sons & Daughters
I Am They
Crowder 
Rend Collective
NEEDTOBREATHE
For King & Country
Hillsong
Lauren Daigle

Ok, so with this post you might have got more than you bargained for, but please check some of these out if you are unfamiliar! They SING to my soul!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment