Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello my name is...


So lets try something new!

I LOVE reading blogs more than I like writing...but it takes some diligence to find good ones!
I like reading lifestyle.
-Hearing (aka reading in blog-land) about those everyday encounters with God.
-Seeing those seemingly meaningless recipes you brought to existence today and seeing the joy they brought to your world!
-Learning out to perfect that wreath I have been seeing around!
-Reading how the very trial I am suffering today, made you stronger yesterday!

& I hope that these are some of the very things I can ad to your day!


The most rewarding way I have discovered some of you is by a little link from a like-written blog!  Sooooo.... Why don't I join in every-once-in-a-while!?

BLOG-TEMBER IT IS!!!

You are prolly (this is a word that I cant help but use, I'm working on a copyright*) here because you came from brave love blog.  But if you're not, you should go there!!!

*jk about the copyright


1) JESUS - nuff said. 
2) Learning to be Mrs. (16 months in, lifetime to go)
3) I love organizing, yet seem to be terrible at it.
4) My "bucket-list" consists of the following categories: 
                A)Travel B)Careers C)Service Projects/Ministries - In no particular order.
5) I don't blog everyday, I have no schedule in this particular matter - be surprised!
6) My husband is a youth pastor, so a lot of my posts involve the happenings of youth.
7) We are passionate about missions, also a common subject.
8) I get really excited about ministry!
9) We inhabit a small farm.
10) I can be am random.
11) I never know what to write "about me"
12) I am Recklessly Chosen.


btw... I'm terrible with grammar.  sorry, not sorry. - if you correct me, I will embrace it!





Hello, my name is child of the one true King
I've been saved, I've been changed, and I have been set free
"Amazing Grace" is the song I sing
Hello, my name is child of the one true King



Hello, My Name Is, by Matthew West


ps, I quote lyrics. A lot


                


No comments:

Post a Comment