Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Late December kickoff...

 It's that time of year...things are CRAZY busy!!!
Update: They are getting so big...


Here are a few of them during the last "photo shoot," Precious!!! 

In addition to a couple extra fur babies to take care of, November was consumed with Operation Christmas Child!  Brett and I were first time coordinators for a new drop-off relay center...I will fill you in in the details in a separate post! 

It's so hard to believe Christmas is just a few weeks away! If anyone knows me very well, you know my heart is made of ribbon, & fabric, & glue, & paint, and it's just basically Hobby Lobby all bottled up! I'm so full of ideas and projects, yet my schedule says "ain't got time for that!"  I LOVE giving gifts that I have created, I feel like there is a little piece of me in it! (If you have ever used a hot glue gun you know there probably, literally is!)

 Sooooo, I'm going to try and give you a little bit of #DiyDecember15 , the impending season honoring the greatest Gift of all has got me itching to gift my little heart out! The sink is full of dirty dishes but I'm on the couch with a hook in my hand and yarn in my lap! The clutter needs controlled, but my kitchen table is a sewing & cricut table.  So stick around and let me show you what I'll be tieing bows around in a few weeks (besides the balls of cuteness above)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment