Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The girl you knew is Dying...




Dear Friends, 

Old and New, 

I have wondered at times, what you think when you see glimpses of my life today. 

Quite likely, it appears to be different then "when you knew me."

Truth is, it IS DIFFERENT.

Not because I am DIFFERENT, but because I am NEW.  

If you are thinking that I am unqualified, insufficient, undeserving, or unworthy of who I am today...YOU ARE RIGHT!

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, although I was formerly a blasphemer
, a persecutor, and an insolent being; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever.

It is only because of Christ, and In Christ that I am who I am...

Getting a little closer everyday, to who I was meant to be...

The person you knew is dying a little everyday, and I could not be more ALIVE!

---1 Timothy 1:12-17--- 


 

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." -Gal 2:20









"For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it." -  Mark 8:35











"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." - 2 Cor 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment