Wednesday, February 11, 2015

little Dreams

In my last post I referred to the quote that

"If what you're dreaming is possible even if God doesn't show up, then you are not dreaming big enough"

Well I after I wrote that I had a realization that what I was planning, wasn't big enough! 

My husband has wanted to host a concert as a fundraiser for a couple years.  Last spring I got on board and told him that we would do it for our developing non-profit (see previous post.)

But to be honest, I really didn't think it would be possible.  We didn't have so many of the necessary resources to put on an event such as this.

But I'm here to admit I did not consider the number one, and ONLY Source that we ever really need!

I was not dreaming big enough.

But thankfully Brett was!

And God did show up and the concert is going to happen!!!

March 13, 2015 in Melbourne, AR at the John E Miller Auditorium! 

The Start a Fire tour featuring 

UNSPOKEN

JONNY DIAZ & 

JJ WEEKS BAND
Purchase Tickets HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment