Thursday, October 22, 2015

A weekend of messed up plans

So, it's been awhile...

My fault, I know! 
I have been exhaustingly busy.
However, this last weekend I had a chance to get away for a conference I do my best to attend annually.  And oh boy, it was just what I needed!!! Every person I crossed paths with shared something  that seemed to pertain directly to me, and while I can't give you details (it would give something away that is saved for a later date) lets just say it was clearly a divine appointment!!! 

The eWomen conference comes at the best time every year and is ALWAYS a blessing!  This year I got to share it with these three amazing women...

I was super excited to see/hear Angie Smith.  Her story and testimony have been a source of hope for me during some trials we faced earlier in the year. Every year we volunteer at the conference and I had even signed up to work at Angie's product table.  So I was a little bummed to find out that she was unable to make the conference.  But God always has something in store for us doesn't He...

Angie's stand in for the weekend was Lisa Harper, and she and her daughter were such a blessing...He knew just what I needed!!! Lisa's testimony of adoption and some of the amazing stories of Grace she has witnessed captivated my heart! I also picked up this book...


I thought it sounded perfect for this season of life! Hopefully I can find time to dive into it!!! 

Although I still look forward to one day hearing Angie Smith speak, Lisa's story was exactly what I needed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment