Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My favorite Bible Study Apps



I  (like most) pretty much ALWAYS have my phone with me!  It is my own personal office on the go, which means at times it is the quickest option for bible study and very convenient for 'on the go' encouragement & study!  Here are some of my favorite aps...



You-version Holy Bible  - FREE

Perhaps the most popular bible app YouVersion is easy to navigate and with constant improvements currently offers reading plans, small self-studys, verse of the day, and more!









iTalk to God - FREE - $0.99

For a quick reference based on how you are feeling this is the go to app! Available in many different versions, there is a free version or get even more emotions and verses for just 99 cents!








KJV+ Strong's Concordance -$.99

Best 99 cents I have spent! I cant get enough of this app!  I love to dig deeper into TheWord one word at a time, and this app is perfect! An entire Strong's in the palm of your hand, you can search by the English word or by the Strong's reference number!  Just click on the word in the text to see the Greek or Hebrew and go to similar scripture with just a finger tap!





She Reads Truth - FREE

A fairly new app, but I am loving it!  After following SheReadsTruth on instagram I learned they came out with an app!  It includes some free bible studies as well as some available for purchase!  Each daily reading includes scripture, devotion, and discussion forum!









I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
Do you have a favorite not listed here!? Tell us about it and comment below!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment